
Goodbye 2010 and Hello 2011!!
2010 was a trying one. But it was rewarding in its own way.
It was the first year where I only studied for about 4 months, but boy those 4 months were so difficult. And the new semester will be starting in a week's time!! *sad face* I made a lot of new friends this year, stayed in touch with old friends and of course drifted from some too. Those who matter, will care enough to stay and time indeed proves everything. I'm so glad to have my besties in the same faculty, and the rest of my besties just a text/phonecall away. I'm so glad NS and uni hasn't done that much damage to the friendship, and no matter how busy we are, the same group of friends will always keep New Year's Eve for each other. A sweet tradition don't you think? And of course, the new friend's I've made this year are special in their own way too. Also, this year I've also seen the true colours of certain people but that's over now, isn't it?
So here's to a new year. A new year, a new beginning, a clean slate.
And please, let this year be a fantastic one!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!