
Day 05: Six Songs That You're Addicted To
- Firework
- Grenade
- Someday We'll Know
- Forever and Almost Always
- No Frontier
- If We Hold On Together
This is difficult because there is more than six. More like a gabillion? I need music in my life!
Day 5: Your Dreams
Why do you have to be so weird most of the time? And it is freaky how much I don't mind you coming true at times and that is unnerving. I guess it is a good thing I don't remember you most of the time, especially since Freud theorized that it is part of wish fulfillment under his many theories.
***
I feel so overwhelmed with OCIP because I have no idea how to go about organising this particular event. I feel inadequate already. Red tape, procedures and a lot of emails, that's for sure. In Yen Kiat's words, I have to "slave driver" everyone. And hopefully it will be a success, if not the hard work will not pay off. The biggest obstacle for now is to start off the whole planning process by calling up the many different CCs first. OH THE HORROR
30 min. And Erics are blabbermouths. -.-