
Day 04: Seven fears/ phobias
- Lizards
- Loss
- Being alone
- Growing old
- Insects
- Walking home late at night
- Cats
Day 4: Your Sibling
I like annoying you and I think you secretly enjoy it when I do. And how you will give in to me just so I won't throw a bitch fit at you. But hey, I do give in to you too and I always buy you nice food whenever I can. And I always lend you whatever clothes or bag you wanna borrow.
The secret is this, I pretend not to like you, when I secretly do. If not, where does all the fun come from?
*** (edited)
Just got back from an odac meeting at lps! So many things to do. And there is ocip meeting again tmr. But I'm looking forward to ocip meeting! Plus going to scout for cheap stuff at who knows where.
And I'm finally done with MPE. I don't know if it is a wise choice to not declare any major now, when I can declare either English or Econs, but I know I won't like the 2 as much as NM or Psych. What if I can't major in the 2? What am I going to do then? 21 Dec is going to be an important day. It will decide my fate. And decide if I will enjoy Christmas or not.
And Tumblr is all wrong today. It is down for no reason and I'm not getting my daily fix of Tumblr. UGHHHHH :(