<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Just Go With The Flow Until You Get Your Feet Back On The Ground
Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Day 02: Nine Things You Do Everyday
  1. Check the time when I wake up and either freak out because it is mega late or just go "pfft, still got time" and head back to sleep
  2. Go use tumblr
  3. Text/ Talk on the phone
  4. Wish I had more sleep the night before or feel super happy because I had more than enough sleep
  5. Yawn. I don't know why, I just yawn alot
  6. Think about the past
  7. Watch my drama as much as possible
  8. Laugh and roll my eyes at something
  9. Listen out for my current favourite song on radio and smile like an idiot when it plays and proclaim to whoever is beside me that I like the song.

Day 2: Your Crush

Hello!! *waves*

I think you probably have the greatest smile in the world and I don't care what other people think, but you are definitely cute in my eyes. You always make me smile, laugh and giggle whenever I see you, and make me feel so much better, especially if I'm having a bad day. I think my life will always be mega sad and boring without you. I make it a point to make you a part of my life. You can have the biggest part of my life even! I allocate certain hours just to see you whenever possible, without the disturbance of my handphone and everything else. That's how important you are to me and my only wish is for myself to be just as important to you.

But too bad you are living halfway across the world and that makes me super duper sad. When will you ever come visit me? :(

FYI, "Based on a Psychological Study, CRUSH only lasts for a minimum of 4 months. If it exceeds, you are already in love."

I must be crazily in love then!

***

Headed to town for shopping, but sadly the shopping wasn't for me. *heartbreaks* But actually, I ended up with my own haul, which makes my spending today totally shocking. I NEED TO REPLENISH MY MONEY!!! Bigtime. But it was a day almost-well-spent because my legs actually feel tired from all the walking and I'm satisfied with what I got. I totally suit the requirements to be a tai tai. Just need to find my rich husband! The annoying part of shopping for something in particular is that you can never find something that fits your requirements, presentable and is kind to the pocket. That frustrates me the most, especially when I see a gabillion other things that I like but I have to control or focus on the task at hand. UGHHH

But shopping makes me happy, especially when I'm shopping for myself, and not other people. Which reminds me of Christmas shopping! Please don't let it be a major headache *cross my fingers*

back to the top