<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Only When I Sleep
Sunday, October 17, 2010


So forget your past, and we can dream tomorrow
Save our hearts for care and lovin too
It's hard I know, but oh
One thing for sure
Don't go and break this fragile heart

I guess, it is time for a proper update.

The killer week gave way to my birthday a couple weeks ago, and I still don't like the idea of being 19. I'm growing old!! But I guess, this year was kinda special. I slept at 5am no thanks to Psych paper which was worth more than my screwed up midterms. And even so, my sleep wasn't that good because that week was particularly stressful. So I was really really exhausted that day come 12 midnight. But it was well spent because those that matter celebrated my birthday with me! Thank you all for the presents and the yummy cakes! And also for the wishes, text or fb. I took 3 hours to reply all the fb wishes and it was super tiring.

Dinner with 4e4, which was a good time catching up. We have a doctor amongst us!!! And, I think we meet up less often than we should. Just that everyone is at different stages of life now that it is hard to come together unless there is a special occasion. Had to rush off after dinner because Jinhan wanted to have "supper", when in fact the whole anz clique minus Beatrice and Selestine, were downstairs with a very pretty cake! The surprise failed though but how was I to know I was supposed to call Jinhan before leaving my house??? But anyways, the cake was really pretty, credits to Weijie and Fel!

My pretty cake!!

ANZ Clique!

Yay 4e4!

Celebrated with the bestest guides sisters ever as well. And it was a good time of catching up also, despite all of us being in the same faculty. It is funny how we can never run out of things to say, and how drama our lives can get!

Also, celebrated with Rentai during Elearning week. I think Joanne and Jiahe got super irritated with me because I was being really anal and bitchy about Joanne insisting that I accompany her to "og dinner". Nevertheless, it was a nice because everyone tried to qian jiu me about dinner locations. And also particularly since Alvin so kindly got food and drinks for me (we had steamboat) whenever I asked him to, paid for my dinner and sent me home! HAHAHAHA being a birthday girl rocks.

And btw, I think my birthday is cursed. It's been like this for a couple of years already.

Elearning week, which wasn't supposed to be a second recess week, flew past super quickly!! And despite not having lessons other than my stupid physics lectures, it was really tiring because of everything else. But I'm glad I have my evil twin, who is a wet clown. I think we are super evil behind everyone's back and coming up with diabolical plans, which fail every single time. But now, I can't imagine uni life without my fellow twin! And somehow, we are super super psychic it gets so freaky. I think everyone who doesn't have a clue about our codenames, will find our conversations crazy and funny. Like how I'm a dry cube and she is a wet clown.

And yes, I met dear queen Beatrice one day during Elearning week and it was a good time. In her words, therapeutic! Remember our stalkerish surprise Beatrice!! I need more sessions like this before life drives me crazy. No wait, life is driving me crazy already. All the gossips, grey-not-here-not-there actions, projects. They make my skin go bad. :(

OH, we celebrated Gerard's birthday the other day too. HAHAHA as usual, the surprise failed because Gerard chose to turn around at the moment. EPIC fail. Imagine all our eager faces wanting to surprise him and he turned around. Everyone was stunned. Oh wells.

I just realised that finals are about a month away and I'm still playing my days away. I need to buck up, like now!! But tutorials and projects are bugging me so much that 24 hours a day are not enough. I can see cap5 getting out of reach. :( But I guess, I will try my very best to keep to the promise I made a few months ago. And that means blogging less often until finals are over. Not that I blog alot though.

And it is time for me to sleep. I can feel a headache coming. NONONONO it's bad timing.
SHOO HEADACHE.







On a side note, I'm really happy for you valmummy!!! :D
back to the top