
Had an awesome threesome day with the besties. We need more of these. I just love how short our attention span can be when we are out shopping together. I think all the shop assistants hate us because we totally ignore them at times and continue chattering away. Except those in the F&B business because we kept eating and drinking. We had Gong Cha today and bought some sweets from Europe. THE CANDY WAS SUPER NICE. Go try, it is somewhere in vivo. And besides the shop assistants, I think all other shoppers are disgusted with us because we were loud, noisy and being the three of us, we were bitchy ttm. Despite being in the same faculty, we seldom see each other, let alone meet up. How ironic. And no matter what, we have a lot to say to each other, because life is seriously that troublesome. Through thick and thin, tears of joy and of sadness. And we have all the crazy plans we make together, some get realised and some don't. Just like numnums. Ultimate fail. I know people wonder why the 3 of us are best friends, because apparently, we are very "different". But who cares, whatever makes us happy, no?
I can't wait for the December hols, because it means more meetups. And also since NTU/SMU/SIM are still having lessons or their finals, it will be just us NUS hanging around town and anywhere else.
All these precious moments ♥♥