<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Verging into U-turns times
Thursday, September 23, 2010
I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need em again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind

Balloons!! Pretty pretty :)

Life is getting so dreary and mundane. I need a perk-me-up, or something surprising other than things related to school.

It is thursday already and I have a load of readings to be done in preparation for midterms. Next week is going to be a killer week. :(

And I can't believe it. Psych paper actually has more percentage than psych midterms, when midterms covers like 8 freaking long chapters, and all we have to do for psych paper is to read an article and write a report. And it is double spacing some more. :/

Talking to beloved and steph on wednesday concluded that secondary school was the best time of our lives. And we are too bitchy to each other. Way too bitchy that we sound super mean to each other but that's just our way of conversing.

Every time I sit at my study table, depression sets in because I have no idea how to start studying for midterms. Readings are endless, writing the psych paper is mind boggling, and doing tutorials make me feel as though I'm wasting my time. I know I have the AJ teddy bear, a bunch of flowers and balloon at the corner of my table to cheer me up and remind me of happy times with the lovely people who gave me the mentioned gifts, but it is not helping at all. Not a bit. Just drank a bottle of purple Yakult in a pathetic attempt to chase the blues away, but it is not working. Rawr, depression depression.

I want a slowpoke too, like Twinkle.
back to the top