<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Lost in a Nightmare
Sunday, September 26, 2010


This road is anything but simple
Twisted like a riddle I've seen high and I've seen low
So loud, the voices of all my doubts
Telling me to give up, to pack up and leave town


It is 2am and I really really shouldn't be blogging, but I need to do something other than studying for the stupid midterms. I think I officially transformed into a loser mugger for the past few days. Mugger because I've been trying to study for midterms, and loser because I'm failing so terribly, it is pathetic. Contrary to what other people think of AJ and hence AJCians, not all of us are muggers.

I know I really shouldn't be whining or complaining, because everything is my choice, and frankly, thats what my tumblr is for.

Happy, and at most semi-sad stuff on blogger only.

It is really a state of despair right now, because freaking shit. Who on earth has 3 midterms in one day?!?!

But I'm really glad for all the concern and motivation people are showering me with. They tell me to study every single time we talk and sleep early, but I know it is because they care. And I'm glad for beloved who is in the same situation as me, and perking me up late at night with our nonsense crapping.

yizhen ﺕ says: (12:21:31 AM)
yes u are very important
yizhen ﺕ says: (12:21:44 AM)
you and steph are my fav ppl in uni officially
yizhen ﺕ says: (12:21:48 AM)
even though i dont get much time with you all but
yizhen ﺕ says: (12:21:52 AM)
the time with you all are the best

Beloved, you are my favourite person in uni too. LOVELOVE ♥

Let's quickly get this week over and done with so we can go to NUM and get our metallic haviannas together, before the promotion is over. I really really need a new pair because my current one is slippery already. :(

Red for me and black for you (I'm lazy to go find a picture of your black slippers), with gold wordings! Yay (Y)
Then we can wear our nice slippers and go cycling during elearning week.
Pretty pretty.

Yes, elearning week. My saving grace, my only hope.

***

And beloved and I came up with our list of happy things last night, during one of our crazy, late night or rather early morning, need-to-vent-our-frustration-and-end-up-talking-about-random-things chat.

1. NUM slippers
2. purple/red yakult
3. chocolate chip bread
4. KOIIII
5. Roses
6. Anything pink/red
7. Jamie Scott/ Jay Chou
8. ONE TREE HILL
9. Fireworks
10. Surprises
11. Harry Potter

Harry Potter is really random. But well, everything in the list is random. We are both random and with really screwed biological clocks. LOL
back to the top