<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Sleeping with a Cloud over My Bed
Wednesday, September 08, 2010
And I don't know how much I can keep
Letting you unravel me
'Cause the more you learn the more we share
We were worlds apart and you see
It was so much easier to be

Pretty dream catcher!! Anyone knows where to get one? I want one!

I love waking up to sweet and funny texts that makes me smile like an idiot.
Best way to start the day. :)

Tuesday lunches with Rentai are love. It gives me something to look forward to every single monday and english lectures. The much needed boost to get through the rest of the week, especially if that is an odd week. I had lessons until I had a freaking headache yesterday. Went around hunting for panadol until Jiayi's friend told me the drink stall sells panadol. And of course, with beloved and steph in the same faculty, we can have plenty of randomly-seeing-each-other-and-deciding-to-HTHT sessions. When shall we have our next session? :)

So school has been really really tiring. Readings seem to increase exponentially by the week, no thanks to Psych. Who was that stupid idiot who wanted to major in that?!?! Just shoot me please, anybody. Before the never ending Psych readings bury me!!

And Physics is another crazy subject. Seriously, I sit through every lecture and go "WTH?" Apparently, according to Einstein and his theories, the person living on the first level will be younger than the person living in the highest level because of time dilation. And a 10metre ladder can fit into a 9m long barn.

?!?!?!

I want Newton's three laws, gravitation and circular motion back. And wth, I rather do quantum all over again.

And that's not the worst. There are so many kiasu people in university. Life is not just about studying and posting on the stupid forums just so you can earn participation points.

*facepalm and rolls eyes a gabilizillion times*

GET A LIFE PEOPLE.
Go out and see the world, rather than hibernate in front of the computer and refresh the forum page every single minute. RAHHH

Okay, moving onto happier things. ARTS DODGEBALL GIRLS FTW!

Yes we won first!! Super super unexpected, especially if you were there in the morning. ALL the other faculties were warming up and practicing their throwing and catchings, while we simply sat there and play camp games and kept laughing over stupid things. Medicine even went to run a few rounds around the courts (!!!), and when we saw that, we decided to just brisk walk one round around the playing court. And everyone else gave us the are-you-mad look because we were attempting to brisk walk while laughing at I-don't-know-what shit. HAHAHA everyone was just that serious, except us. But the semis and finals were super nerve wrecking. We faced biz for the first time in the semis, and there was some arguments in the first round (each game has 3 rounds btw) but we won in the end anyway. And we faced engin again in the finals and we played all the way till a tie breaker.

But we won in the end. HAHAHA so much for being so serious in the morning. And we had the most supporters too. The boys team stayed to support us, and even people from other faculties gave us their support. Arts ftw!

The funny thing was, there wasn't much sun on saturday, and I got sunburnt nevertheless. So, I've been peeling like mad the entire week, and even Carine, the ever tanned one, told me to stay out of the sun more.

!!!
The tanlines from oweek, which had somewhat faded, are more profound now!! And I have a new tanline. Uglyyyyy

So, after the competition, Jiayi and I went to meet Rentai for dinner and movie. I kept spamming deodarant because I never expected to stay in school for the whole day and had no clothes to change into. Grown-ups and went to have Rochor beancurd for dinner. Arrow roulette- Rentai's next favourite hobby after stirring lotsa shit. HAHAHA

Pretty food makes me want to eat them more because they look so pretty. Pretty desserts and cakes. OH btw, beatrice tan, you still owe me money!! :)

It's a lil' late, but congrats my dear neighbour. Best friend turned lover- the ultimate love.

Mooncake's festival is coming. I want my yummy durian mooncakes from Marriot! YUMMY YUM YUM
And Koi, Provence bread, baby biscuits, mango shaved ice, bread pudding and more.

And I wanna go to USS! Anyone up for it?

I don't want ambiguity please, thank you very much.
back to the top