<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Love Like This
Sunday, September 19, 2010
The smile on your face
Lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says
You'll catch me whenever I fall
You say it best
When you say nothing at all

JAMIE SCOTT and his new girlfriend in the picture above. Cute ttm.

Saturday was a pretty good day considering that I managed to meet up with 2 groups of friends from different stages of my life. (Y)

Supposed to meet Valmummy, Jas and Justin for breakfast, but our breakfast turned into lunch, from amkhub to amk central food centre. I miss y'all so much! I realised all 4 of us are in different stages of life now. And there are so many people who weren't there. :( We need to meet up more often, people. I need more htht with Valmummy and Jas too.

Headed to 313 after to meet Yanning and Sab. Long time no see, from being in the same class to being in totally different schools now. I miss all our laughing sessions in school, laughing at Yanning particularly. So Yanning was late (as usual!!) and we ate/talked at Fish before going shopping. Yanning and I both got headbands, and we went around to check our stuffs. Camera for her and haviannas for me. We should meet up soon too girls. I still have the AJ teddy bear they bought as a surprise for me, watching over me when I'm studying. :)

I need to meet up with all my other friends too. Where did y'all go!

Actually, I'm kinda regretting not joining OCIP this year. I keep telling myself to get settled this sem first, before plunging head first into all the uni activities, but why must all the fun activities start this sem? Next year, that's what I keep telling myself.

And it is the start of midterm break. Time to put on nerd specs (beloved's words) and smarty cap as part of the effort to muggerfy myself.

Psychology, I'm gonna own you.

Get Cap 5
Get Cap 5
Get Cap 5
*does a Cap5 dance*



P.S. Go watch this video. It was sooo touching that I cried the first time I watched it.


I want a love like this too!

After watching all the HK dramas, I decided I am going to marry a fireman, policeman, doctor or pilot! HAHAHA
back to the top