- Confessions of a Shopaholic, Sophie Kinsella
Hellohello!!
According to my beloved, I don't sound like myself on this blog. So, I shall try my very best to sound as me as possible? HAHAHA but I think I will fail, because this is after all a public space!
So, the first week on uni life flew past so quickly!
My first lesson was on Tuesday morning and the lecture was pretty lame. But what made me look forward to school on tuesday was lunch with the og at The Deck. Awesome food with awesome company. HAHAHA I think everyone in the og unleashed their crazy side in the mass convo yesterday and today. I burst out laughing to myself in front of the laptop so many times!
AND BY THE WAY, I GOT MY MACBOOK! Love it ttm!
So after lunch was an impromptu shopping trip with beloved and we got our very nice bag! (Y) But I was super exhausted that I was annoyed with myself and couldn't really enjoy the shopping trip much. By the way, I need to shop properly! Need clothes badly. And seeing as I was so exhausted, I declared tuesday a sleep-early day. For once, I didn't fail. :)
Met the awesome colleagues for dian xin buffet on wednesday at vivo again. Seriously, I think I will hate the place by the end of my uni life. Buffet was okay, but the company makes everything better. Went to starbucks for htht after, but it turned to a game of SSM which I never liked at all. Saboteur at cjh's house after and that game was sooo much fun. I think we played for 5 hours, and it didn't bore us at all!
Had a lecture on thursday (which was so pointless and boring btw) and then headed to Clementi Bookstore with Car to buy some textbooks. But in the end, we got so annoyed with the auntie and the fact that we have to do everything ourselves, we left without buying anything.
And met Rentai for dinner and movie on friday. Great time with them as usual and we watched Salt. It was so confusing and most of the time, I was trying to figure if she was good or bad. And that night was the start of the crazy mass convos. Convos which move so fast, it is hard to catch up!
Actually, the first week of school was rather easy peasy, because I only had 2 lectures in total this week. Monday has gotta be the craziest day for me. 4 lectures in one day! And so many readings to be done already. And while I'm doing all my readings, the NTU people are off having their fun. NOT FAIR. Sucks to be me. :(
Watched the NDP rerun today and listening to all the National Day songs made me somewhat nostalgic for oweek and R house. R house National Day medley and how we are the house of love, and everything sick.
And shit, I realised I have a lot of preparation for the 4 lectures on monday, but I got so distracted that I didn't manage to complete my readings at all.
And it is 3.30am now!! I need my sleep!
On a sidenote, it's jinxed. :(