<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Hope only please
Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hahaha Rentai is crazy! Mass convers almost every single night and stirring lotsa shit all day! And the mass convers make me a crazy person, bursting out in laughter to my com at random timings. I need my sanity back!

So met Rentai for cycling on Sunday. It was quite fail because we met at 3pm at Bedok and walked all the way down to ECP(!!!) only to find the bicycle and skates rental shop was at the other end. So we continued walking and finally reach the rental shop all exhausted and sweaty at 5plus. Cycled and laughed at the guys learning how to skate (seriously, it was hilarious!) before heading off to have dinner. Dinner was awesome, good food and great company. Rentai love!

I suddenly realised how much I miss cycling!

Anyway, I realised I have lots of things to buy for school! And alot of other things that I need to buy. A nice laptop case for my macbook baby, waterbottle for school, a pair of red haviannas (I ABSOLUTELY NEED THEM), pencil case and stationary, clothes for school and many more.

Who wanna go shopping with me? :)

But first, I need money! Uni sucks a lot of money away. 2 weeks into school and I'm digging into my savings already. I need to come up with a money-saving plan. And I'm seriously sleep deprived, but I just can't sleep beyond 11am anymore. It's good to wake up early, but I need to clear my sleep debt!

And I think I'm falling sick. I'm having this permanent block nose which is super annoying because I can't breathe properly and everyone needs to breathe right?

Okay, I'm off to print notes and my readings. Bye readers and have hope! Hope only, and not false hopes. Hope for the best, hope that things will be better, hope that the smile never leave your faces!

Byeeeee
back to the top