<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Don't Forget To Remember Me
Saturday, August 28, 2010
I could use a dream or a genie or a wish
To go back to a places much simpler than this
'Cause after all the partyin'
The smashin' and crashin'
And all the glitz and the glam and the fashion
And all the pandemonium and all the madness
There comes a time when you fade to the blackness

Hihi!!

So, school proper has finally started. Lectures plus tutorials all in full swing now. A reminder that there is no time to slack, although I'm slacking majority of the time. And the readings are seriously never ending. Week after week, new readings to be completed and tutorials to be done. It is like JC all over again, except I can skip the readings part for jc.

But I gotta say, Communications and New Media and Psychology are the most interesting modules thus far. Physics is boring as usual, and Econs is plain ol' -.-. NM first tutorial was totally like GP. I can totally recite all my points for GP and be right for every answer. Awesome. And seriously, the people I meet in uni are either super hardworking, or super smart. I feel so inadequate sometimes when they know so much more than I do, and even if they don't, they sound so confident in their answers. Of course, feeling inadequate is not a new feeling (look at 23/08- feeling inadequate is normal and happens daily), but it demoralizes me somewhat.

One thing I absolutely hate about uni life is that it is making my mealtimes super irregular. Dinner timings are like during ANZ, or maybe even later. For the whole week, I'd been having dinner at 9-10plus. Terrible I know, but no choice right? Not like I have a personal driver to drive me to and fro (actually, that would help me save a lot on cab fares!!). And lunch can be as early as 4pm!

I think school is starting to take its toll on me. The first week of school was pure fun and play. Second week was still fun but things started bombarding. Third week was just pure tiring with the few moments of fun. I wonder what the fourth week will bring.

Had stargazing yesterday due to phsyics gem. Much as I like admiring the stars, I was so grossed out by the mud in the field. I know that I will just run around in the mud during camps or sports, but not in yesterday's circumstance! And definitely the sky in Singapore cannot match up to what we saw in Indonesia. I wanna go back there at least once before I die! Shooting stars ftw!

And one thing, why do I keep meeting weird stalkerish people? Seriously, normal people please thank you very much.

And Dearie! If you are reading, we need to meet soon before your school starts! SALMONS!! :)

I think I'm athazagoraphobic. Don't ever forget me please.
back to the top