
So tell me what it is thats stopping you now
You never know unless you try
You'll only regret, sitting wondering why
You only get one shot so watch this moment go by
Seriously, screw everything related to university.
Why must there be so many things to do? And why in the world do they have pre-registration? Can't they just get whatever information they need from MOE directly? I'm just super irritated with all the uni shit, I rather go through JC all over again. Ten times over even. Yes, JC where all the shit happened, the turning point.
I really don't want university to start.
And to think, I'd once looked forward to coming to university. The idea of being an undergraduate was once so cool and alluring. And now, I can't help but roll my eyes at the thought of entering university. Why do we grow up so fast??
Funny how we always have the idea of something out of reach, only to be disappointed when we realise what it actually is like because it fails to meet our expectations. Goes the same for people. That's why I like to advocate not having any expectations. Except, I'm a lousy advocate.
Actually, it is amazing how the people from my family (that's what we call our og at camp), understand each other albeit it was a short 4 days. I had just read through the card we wrote for each other, and a lot of things are actually quite true. Maybe we just read other people well, since we all wanna major in Psychology. And Yifen said I will make a good psychologist!! Hope that's really true!!
This has been flitting in and out my mind for some time. And to think I thought I was over it. And once it is in, it can't be out.
I wanna eat Krispy Kreme, but Singapore doesn't have it. :(