<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Sweetness in the Bitterness
Thursday, July 01, 2010
Everyone looks so happy here!! ♥

Well, I guess I finally got down to doing this post.

I think everyone's suffering from withdrawal symptoms of not seeing each other anymore. The past 4 months plus were memorable, to say the least. It is understandable that everyone is feeling at a loss and missing everyone else like crazy. After all, we spent 4 months in each other's company for at least 12 hours a day, almost 7 days a week (yep, we meet up even when we are not working on the weekends), have lunch and dinner together every single day, and talk to each other for at least 16 hours.

There are many things that I miss. Like only sitting at our desks to start work around 9.30 every morning when we supposedly start work at 8.30. Or our extended lunch, and super duper long well-deserved breaks. Or like how you all crashed my office the day I'm back from my trip. Or how TWJ will always ask what I want to eat for lunch and dinner without fail. And how we will have ice cream/chocolates/butterfly and ham chee peng at the pantry in the afternoon. How Beatrice will yell "Princess!!" whenever I walk into the portal room. How CTH will go "Cassandra Leeeeee" whenever he sees me. How the pantry became our workstations because we could always be found there. How CTH will send me home with me when we end work late and Evan isn't around. How Fel, Selestine and I will camp at the coms and wait for new collections to be launched. How the few of us were cornered by the MLM guy and were so desperate to get out of the demonstration. And how the guys will surrender their nails for manicure sessions. Many adventures we had.

Work definitely wouldn't have been fun without you guys. It makes my working life for the past few months so much more bearable, it actually becomes fun, even when we had to sort/pack the papers in alphabetical order. And there was this tinge of sadness as we were leaving ORQ on Friday, seeing everyone saying goodbye and wishing each other the best of luck. Or when the clique parted at Iluma, the tinge of sadness was still there, although we knew we were going to meet again on Sunday.

To be frank, I don't know if we will all still keep in touch in the years to come. Indeed there is nothing more apt than bittersweet to describe what I feel. It is upsetting that we all have to part, but it is also really sweet to know that I had this chance to meet this (possibly only) great bunch of colleagues. Sweetness in the bitterness yeah?

But meanwhile, we'll try to stay (not keep, mind you) in touch. It is not entirely possible, seeing the fact that I'd been talking to the colleagues for the past few days. Even CTH who is in Indon right now!

If this was my world, I would open a company where we can all work together. But then again, if it was my world, we wouldn't have to part in the first place!!

Btw, please tag if you are reading this, dear colleagues!!
back to the top