
credits: poetic heartache
PREETY PREETY!!!!
Makes me wanna go tour Europe right this instant!
Heartbreaks because school is starting soon and life won't be as easy anymore! But no regrets in my choice (thus far), especially after the awesomely awesome conversation with my dearest Car (Yep, I own a Mini Cooper!!) last night! And boy, were there many revelations last night! Still trying to wrap my head around some of them.
Life's really great this week. No more waking up early, only to squeeze into the forever-jam-packed trains, thinking of what to wear to work and walking the long way from the mrt to ORQ. Lots of time for myself, my dramas and to sleep. I think I'm naturally born to be a tai-tai!! HAHAHA
And look at the rain! Normally, I would enjoy this crazy downpour. But I'm meeting the colleagues for dinner later!! And I don't want to brave the storm! And there is thunder now!!