
credits: poetic heartache
Yet another pretty photo!! The houses look so fairytale-ish and rather fake. But I wouldn't mind living in a pretty house like this! And the snow!! So much better than Singapore's awfully hot weather! And today, the parents practically told me to go live in Australia!! Maybe I will!!
Well, recently I realised people are not as simple as they appear to be. Or maybe they are trying to portray the image of someone simple, when in actual fact they are complicated. And perhaps it is just me being naive. But whatever, I don't care anymore.
And yeah! I've pretty much nothing to blog here because I'm having this terrible headache for the third day in a row and because the alternative is so much more interesting than this.
I WANT A MACBOOK PRO! Shall get it really soon!!
OKAY, bye people need to go nurse my headache now!