<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
And we don't believe it.
Monday, July 12, 2010

It's the elephant in the room
And we pretend that we don't see it.
It's the avalanche that looms above our heads.
And we don't believe it.

Hello there!

I'm blogging while waiting for the worldcup finals to start. Yes, this shall be the one and only match I'm watching, apart from the Portugal vs North Korea one which I watched bits of it at the Dallas Bar. Shall watch the finals and not waste Channel Five's effort in broadcasting it.

Well, just came back from camp and I think this camp turned me into Superwoman or something because I barely rested ever since the start of the camp. I'm super sleep deprived and yet, I'm mad enough to stay up to catch the finals.

HAHAHAHA yeah, I'm mad. Mad enough to call myself mad too.

And yes, after going for the camp, I realised how freaking far NUS is. Why must the two universities be planted in ulu places in Singapore?? The mere thought of travelling all the way to the west just to attend school every single day for the next 4 years of my life, is more than enough to be put off about entering university. And it adds on to the endless list of reasons why I don't want university to start. They should just build a mini university on the empty plot of land opposite my house! Might as well make use of the land right?

I think I'm repulsed by change and uncertainty. Fearful more than fearless. And the thought of growing old disgusts me, although I guess there is some beauty in growing old. Like gaining wisdom? But who needs it when you are young? In my humble, and very biased opinion.

And I haven't had much time to fully enjoy my break before school starts. So many things I wanna do and yet I don't have enough time!! This sucks ttm!

Okay, shall make full use of my remaining time!!

Ooh, wc's starting!!!

back to the top