<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
So Much More
Monday, June 14, 2010


credits: lelove


Manage me, I'm a mess
Turn a page, I'm a book half unread
I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because
I wanna feel weightless
And that should be enough

And here I am with another post, because the bordem is driving me nuts.

Once again, I'm at a lost of what to do. I know I made up my mind already but somehow I'd been hearing things which is starting to make me swing the other way. I know I should not be whining about this, because compared to other people, at least I have a choice, and at least my choices are not socially deemed lousy and I have a way out. But no, because we are all selfish, I'm just thinking about me, myself and I. And what's making everything a lot worse is that the head and the heart are bent on opposing each other, leaving me torn between the two. What's practical and what's my interest. What's acceptable, and mind you not by my terms, and what's the "right choice." I'd been told to make a right choice, and I really wonder, how can there even be a wrong choice? How can following either your head or your heart even be a wrong choice? What would then constitute a right choice? Choosing what you want, or what is right in others' eyes?

Perhaps it is time to take a risk, because the last time I chose the acceptable, I ended up with the self-suicidal combi of mine. Yep, self-suicidal because I'd never been a science student in the first place, and I spent most of the science lectures just stoning and waking up when it's time to copy things down. And I walked out of JC with the regret of not pursuing Lit. A small part of me had always wondered, that if I had taken Lit right from the start of J1, perhaps my results for that 2 years, and ultimately the As would have been much better, and most probably, I won't be facing this inability to decide. Plus, my language may not be as bad as it is now. But then again, all these are just what-ifs. And what-ifs can destroy a person, as it did to Dan Scott.

And the last few times I took a risk, I ended up happier than I had been. I made good friends and didn't regret it.

However the challenge now is to figure on which is a risk and which isn't. Not an easy feat for sure, especially with the interference of external forces.

I like reading the Today newspaper because of the Comment and Analysis section. The writers can be super duper sarcastic and write a whole lot of nonsense, and yet be so clear in putting their point across. Can you believe it, they write a whole bunch of nonsense about frivolous stuff and actually make sense! If I start writing about frivolous stuff, I end up talking nonsense and there won't be a point to the whole thing. Today's section was particularly ticklish and I'm so amused by one article that I can't stop thinking about it. I wish I can write like them, but hey, they probably got Masters in English or Journalism. I only have a stupid grade for General Paper. No comparison can be made.

And reading this section almost everyday makes me miss GP. Not the lesson, because I gotta admit, I don't pay attention during GP tutorials. Maybe that's why Mrs Peh loves to call me during the lesson. But I miss the paper 1 part of GP, where we have to think of points to support our stand etc. I barely think now and that's not a very good thing, is it?

And you know, after typing the above, it is not even lunchtime!! It's so gonna be a long day.

I miss Steph, although she probably never read this. I need her practical advice and when something happened today, I wanted to text her, but then I remembered she's not in town. Oh well, just a few more days and I will have my bestie back!

Sometimes, I think knowing what you want and not getting it is better than not knowing what you want. At least we have an idea where our head is at and we are able to deal with the fact that we did not get it, than to not know and have to struggle while finding out what it is that we really want. Because eventually, time helps us forget(yes forget and not heal) the pain and the scars left behind.

And on the other hand, perhaps ignorance is bliss. Not knowing means we won't have any expectations. No expectations equals no disappointment. And perhaps we are much better off without disappointment.

This feeling is not going away and it's like I'm stuck in this vacuum. I want out!

I need to do something more purposeful with my life.
back to the top