<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The Road Not Taken
Monday, June 21, 2010


The Road Not Taken- Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I marked the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

***

Reading this poem reminds me of the times in Lit class when we had to identify the theme and all sorts from poems. I've always struggled with poems and always opted to do prose instead, because it was easier to decipher the meaning in the words than guess and hope that I somehow make sense. But over the years, I'd began to see the beauty in poems. It is not an easy feat to use so few words and yet bring the message across. I know that because my poems usually end up so much a failure, I never show them to anyone.

Yep, looks like I've decided after a long ordeal, for the lack of a better word, of 2 weeks. You have no idea how relieved I am to finally let this go. I know I've been way too annoying by bringing the same topic up incessantly among my best friends. But if they are my best friends, they wouldn't mind and want the best for me right?
It is not about making a right choice or a wrong one. Like the poem says, I won't know until I've walked the path. It can be a positive sigh, or a regretful sigh. And choosing either one, will make "all the difference", something I will and have to learn to live with. So, just grin and bear it.

Anyways, today seem to pass really fast. Maybe because I've been in my room for less than half the day, and because I drank Koi today! :) And also because there is the company event thingy after work. Finally we are having a proper celebration after all the different phases! It better be fun!
Muji strawberry chocolate marshmallows and Provence cream wassants are love!! And I want a really great birthday party. Balloons, streamers, glitter and a preetty cake!!
back to the top