<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I Drive Myself Crazy
Thursday, June 10, 2010
I never meant
Most of those pretty words I said
But I wanted you to think I did
Cause telling you all this makes no difference
Its useless


"Smile, even if it's a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile."

I haven't been myself, and haven't been able to lately. This is one of the main reasons why I detest growing up. We understand more. Understand ourselves, the flawed human nature and how every problem stem from selfishness or greed. In other words, we see the ugly side of the world. And sometimes, the people in this ugly world hurt us, or to be more precise, what the people do or say hurt us. We then try to play it off, as though it doesn't matter, when in fact, it stings a whole lot and we have absolutely no idea how to make it go away.


I don't know which feels worse. To be all alone in a room, or to be in a room full of people and surrounded by friends and yet still feel all alone. The first is miserable all right, because there is no one to turn to at all. But the latter, is far far more miserable because that's when you realised, you have no one to turn to, and no one cares enough to ask if you are all right. The realisation is like a cold slap at your face. It wakes you up. And soon, self pity and depression become your best friends.

I want to be happy. I really do. And I don't want to keep feeling like this. Two people I know are in the happy and blissful mood and I'm envious. Not of their budding romance, but of the happiness they are feeling. The kind of simple happiness you get you know someone cares, or when someone does something really sweet for you and the immediate smile that action brings to your face. Or when you remember something funny and unknowingly, you smile to yourself. The simple and a tad silly kind of happy. That's what I want. And to be really frank? I fear this will that I'm immune to feeling that kind of happiness because it's been a while. And it is scary thinking that I'm numb to this and if it never goes away.

Just because I smile, it doesn't mean I'm okay. Just because I laugh, it doesn't mean I'm happy. It's a pretence, and let's face it, everyone does it. And I detest it when I have nothing to do at work, because thats when my mind starts whirling away and the whole cycle begins again. It doesn't help that I somehow start listening to pensive mood inducing songs when the mind is getting into overdrive. I rather be occupied with the hair-pulling task of putting all the papers, and by alot, I mean ten million stacks of papers, into alphabetical order. But no. Apparently, there are a lot of things that I want and I don't get them. Unless I can buy it, which is bad for the pockets because my pay is not in yet. I need the input to sustain my output.

And on a slightly happier note, I guess I have made up my mind. Not that I have much of a choice in the first place.

Can you believe it? This is one, and probably last, post which I didn't censor much.
back to the top