<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
All You Need is One
Sunday, June 13, 2010
At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one.
-One Tree Hill


The one person can be just anyone, no one special and no one in particular. A friend, family member, aquaintance or even a stranger. But this one person can turn the frown into a smile with a simple gesture, a shy smile, a few nice words, a text to show the care and concern, anything will do.


Yep, and fortunately for me, there are several one-s in my life. I'm really grateful for them and appreciate their concern, although some made me cry, but I really am glad for them. It's been a not so smooth week thus far, and at times I'd just wanna close my eyes, shut my ears and pretend nothing exists.


Met beloved for another one of our nua-ing sessions. For the entire afternoon, it was as though all the problems and crap didn't exist and it was just us at MOF. Talked about everything and nothing. Yep the serious and the funny stuffs, and I think we have crazy moments at times. Like putting our drinks at the far end of the table and banned ourselves from drinking them for 3o min. By the end of the 30 minutes, we were like 2 maniacs gulping the drinks down. We kept talking until I gave up trying to reply any texts I got because I will get distracted by the conversation and forget what I was supposed to reply. I love you my beloved, although we all know you love me more! And by the way, you are such a Wong! Counting down to 21 July!!


And I'm having this craving for Mac's breakfast! But the thing is, I'm too lazy to wake up early to go buy it. And I'm missing Australia's breakfast. Eggs Benedict!!


It's getting late and I've been up bright and early today, but I still can't sleep. This is not good news for my social well being because my mind will start whirling away. And there is work tomorrow!


And I gotta just get this off my chest. I know it's not worth it to talk about this here. But I'm still so irritated over your actions. If you have anything to say or ask, just do it straight to my face. Why bother getting someone to go in between? It is such a lack of respect. Man up please.


And right now, I'm back to square one. So much for trying to make my life easier.
back to the top