What would you say if I took those words awayWork is getting more and more dreadful by the day. I'm getting annoyed by issues and some people way too often for my liking, which makes going to work a chore because I have to face them everyday. Also, there is no more wifi at work!! No more online shopping and chatting with people. So people, if you talk to me online and I don't reply, just text me instead. You reach me faster that way. I'm prolly slugging my guts out at work! But I'm really thankful for some really nice colleagues who chase the frustrations away with their jokes! I wouldn't know how I can survive work without them around!
I really don't know what to say or do or whatever. Mainly because I have no time and energy, and because I don't wanna think anymore. Way too many things happening and I don't have the energy to deal with all the shit. I have no idea what is happening either.
By the way, this kinda made my day yesterday!
Beatrice emailed this with the title "If I don't see you everyday"
Mondays tuesdays wednesdays Thursdays fridays saturdays and sundays would be
MOANDAY,TEARSDAY,WASTEDAY,THIRSTDAY,SHATTERDAY & SADDAYAwwww..
I miss my friends. :(