Let me begin by saying what I mean
It's a crime against the heart you know
To be somewhere in between
Well don't be shy
I've got an open heart and hand
And I just might have to confess just where I stand
The past week has been pretty good, I think.
1. Woke up to a nice text message one day
2. Had a nice start to the work week
3. Work week started on a wednesday
4. Took a mercedes cab home and didn't pay a single cent for it!
5. Cute thing happened yesterday
It would have been a fantastic week, except for one thing. It annoys me because once again, it proves something. Give proper credits when it is due.
Just when work came to a slow down, I fell sick! The horror! So I kinda spend the whole week recuperating and even took mc for one day! I think it was because of the accumulative lack of sleep, which led me to taking naps at work (oops!) and lack of vitamins!
And I'm glad I have nice colleagues who would ask if I'm feeling better, be it face to face, msn/fb chat or text messages! I don't know if they are reading this, but if you are, please tag yeah? :)
Unknowingly, I've imposed a self-ban on buying of clothes (I'm dying here!) for a week! *pats myself on the back* I shall let this ban persist for one more week before I start shopping again! And coincidentally, my very nice pay will be here already!
Met up with Secondary School buddies last weekend! Had fun laughing at little things!




Recently, I've started reading Le Love and oh man, some posts are really so true! Not going to put any up at the moment because they are really personal. But Le Love is really good- heartfelt and true down to the last word. And it chases the boredom away at work.
And I've got a craving for Muji Marshmallows! It's been a while since I've been to Muji!
I just realised something and now it is stuck in my head! Need to stop thinking about it!
And yes, it was a good week. :)