In an ordinary fairy tale land
There's a promise of a perfect happy end
And I imagine having just short of that
Is better than nothing

Yo yo yo!!
Had a fairly good day today at work. Everything's pretty much was the same though.
Yep. Actually, I don't have much to say. I just wanna note today down and remember this feeling when I reread this post or whatever.
Actually, I doubt I will remember this feeling when I'm upset, because that's how humans are. Or at least, how I am. When we are happy, we can remember the times we are sad and fully appreciate the happiness. But when we are sad, the happiness seem so far away and we can barely remember the feeling of happiness.
Well, just embrace the feeling for now, or for however long it lasts.
Anyways, I had almost forgotten.
HAPPY THINKING DAY ALL MY DEAR WONDERFUL SISTERS!!!!! :)