I shouldn't have to fight for something that's already mine
But her pursuit of you has undermined my peace of mind
But it's no use crying to you, you're who her plan has done the damage to
What's done is done, I should just hold my tongue- but someone has got me outdone
Met up with secondary school besties yesterday. Had a awesome time just sitting there and talking to them. We should meet up more often for quality time like this!





So, work these few days have been rather pleasant because for some unknown reason (I think it is because of CNY), the call volume has died down tremendously. This means, more time to talk, gossip, bitch, joke and perhaps cam whore if time permits tomorrow. :)
Yes, everyone, let's pray it will be a super duper slack day tomorrow. It would be a great way to end this job.
And, I'm gonna catch the Percy Jackson movie! Can't wait!
Plus, I wanna get OTH S7 dvds! Need to wait for them to finish airing the episodes first.
It was the perfect way to judge your priorities. It showed where the loyalties lie, and how you decided which was more important. And you know what? I was disappointed. Still am. And maybe, it just was not as important as I thought it was, and that it still counted for something, that it meant something. But I was wrong, because it seemed as though you made the decision even before you asked. In that case, why did you ask in the first place?