
This is the night when every heart's exploding
The real thing
Slow down it's happening
'Cause you got time to burn in the heat of the moment
Here's a present for all! Be happy everyone!
Apparently, Jon thinks the quote, which I thought was pretty amusing, was pessimistic. So, here is a super duper happy post!
It seems to me that Christmas has came early this year, thus putting me in this euphoric mood. I got my first Christmas present about a month before Christmas, and I just received my best present of all this year! HAHAHAHAHAH!! It is beyond happiness and I'm too happy, ecstatic, jubilant, delighted, elated, thrilled and yeah, you get the point.
Yes, and what else can make me so happy? ONE TREE HILL!!!!!! My wonderful parents and sister got it for me straight from the US!! SO HAPPEEE!!! Yes, and now, my plan for the entire holidays is to watch oth all day long! HAHA!! Okay, I'm kidding. I'm not that much a psycho.
So anyways, the dreaded and torturous As are over (finally) which makes me happy also. Plus, all the meet ups with friends, stories to read, shows to watch and movies to catch!
Talking about that, the As was like a murder. It killed sleep, our life, our sanity at times and the list goes on. So, we like to think of ourselves as victims. But in actual fact, we are the murderers, killers, if you get it.
Oh yes, so far, I've watched 2012, 17 Again and Confessions of a Shopaholic here and there ever since physics paper 2 was over! I'm so loving life after the As, without all the shitty studying and whatnots which are so very pointless.
Actually, I don't know if any realised, but the day of our last paper, is actually the last day we don our uniforms. Not that I miss wearing the uniform, but it is the finality of it all that is missed out, or rather cast aside, amidst all the euphoria from the end of the As. In fact, the day I would actually bid goodbye to the JC life and the As is the day I get back fantastic, or at least reasonably good results.
Hahaha, I think I'm going pretty mad. Because I've decided to sorta send my phone into recluse right after the As ended, when I should have done it during the As. But anyways, yep. My phone is going into reclusion so it is gonna be hard to contact me. You can still text/call, I'll reply whenever. Hahah! Don't worry, I won't be immensely rude and not reply at all but don't expect me to reply quickly! If it's urgent, just text or call still!
All righty. I shall go and dream of my OTH now. BYE READERS.
This is it.