And it seems
Your song is in my head
This is war
Mystery; how I could feel you breathe me
Hellohello
It's been about a week since the last proper update. I think I'm kinda getting sick of blogging for some unfathomable reasons.
Anyway, I'd been pretty busy lately. There are photos to be uploaded but my desktop is pms-ing at the moment, so the blog is gonna be all wordy and everything.
I know I said the life post As was a bit less that what I expected, but I wouldn't trade it for anything else. How bad can life get when you don't have to study for the next 8 months and yet live off your parents? Talking about that, I'm broke! And I'm not done with Christmas shopping. Two headaches. One is that I've got not enough money and the other, is that I can't find nice presents to buy. :( And I wanna buy new clothes. I've got nothing that I would want to wear out anymore. :( Plus there are lots of things which I want to buy.
Been listening to great music lately. It is really great and I love the lyrics. :) And that's hard to find, nice music with great lyrics.
And I think I've got awesome skills in manicure and pedicure! Haha! I just did my sis's nails for her and they look great! Me is great!
OH YES, I have finished my OTH season 5 and 6. I'm gonna watch it all over again!
OK. I'm off to snoozeland. Bye people.