
The girly girls. 6 years and counting!!
Love you both, and Steph too!! :D
More photos with Yanning and much more on Fb. Prom was all right. It was more of photo frenzy than anything else, because everyone looked particularly glam and pretty. It was nice seeing everyone all dolled up, especially people you've know for a long time.
Anyways, I nearly fainted when I logged into my email and saw the number of unread emails. It can give me a heart attack!
Yep, so pardon the short paragraph on prom. I'm not much into a blogging mood at all recently, even with a nice blogskin. The mind's playing tricks, or that's what I hope. Funny, I said I was all for changes in the previous post, but I take my words back. I don't want certain things to change. Stay as it is. And beware of what you wish for is so true.