
http://bygracefromgod9.deviantart.com/art/churches-and-tombstones-81969044
Only The Good Die Young is fantabulous. It is kinda dark and depressing, as the title suggests, but nevertheless morbidly enjoyable, evoking certain emotions.
It's been a long time since I felt like this. The immense satisfaction deriving from the completion of a good story. Go alternate universe stories!
My eyes are hurting like crazy. And I think I know why.
I can't wait for As to end officially (although I'm behaving as though the As has ended already) because there are lotsa things I wanna do. Lots of catchups to do plus Christmas is coming soon! So, there will be a lot of Christmas shopping to be done, not to mention catching up with my shows and many crazy things I wanna do before my life gets consume by other unimportant stuff.
Funny, I was supposed to be studying hard for the As and throw other things aside, but throughout the entire exam period, I realised a lot of things. This is good though, my mind is cleared of all the clatter, although I think I've grown much more cynical of many things and people.
The latest thing circulating around is goodbye(s). I find it fascinating, albeit a tad too melancholic.
If there’s no one beside you when your soul embarks, then I’ll follow you into the dark.
-Only The Good Die Young