<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
Saturday, October 24, 2009
I'm trying to break through,
Don't you think it's worth the chance?
Let's lead the past,
Is that too much to ask?


He held her hand, securing her in the knowledge that he wasn't going to let go.
"But you know; I'd do anything for you."
She blushed, and she wasn't sure she'd ever stop, rather like the tears that still wouldn't either.
"Take me home, Luke."
- Red Light Until Sunset

Nice ending, or rather part leading to the ending, of a nice story. I'm a hopeless romantic, sucker for sweet cheesy lines but whatever! I like! Other than that, one of the stories I'm following just updated today. Imagine my immense joy when I saw the new chapter. Like finally.
*Grins foolishly*

Life's been pretty hectic recently. Especially yesterday, which pretty much drained out the energy in me. I was so hungry and spent after a long day (Yes, it was a LONG DAY) that I couldn't do anything once I reach home except gobble down my dinner. I was just waiting for my hair to dry before I crashed. And I'd actually crashed before my hair even dried, while watching my nice HK drama.

Ok, I don't have much to blog about. Partly because I'm peeved over something which disgusts me very much. While it is mainly my inference and conjecture, it's annoying nevertheless to see such stalkerish and rude behaviour.

I've decided to hunt down my OTH Season 5 and 6 DVDs the minute my As end. Anyone wanna come with me?? And if I should be unable to get it, perhaps I'll pacify myself with GG or 90210 DVDs. Actually, who am I kidding? I'll probably get the lot and get a huge scolding from my mum, who'll, I must add, share the joy of watching the shows with me.

I wish they'd, whoever they are, would just broadcast OTH in Singapore. Pardon the rants about OTH but I'm seriously deprived of OTH action here while there is much action going on in the US. James Lafferty directed the next episode of OTH(!!!), this episode being his second. And I'm absolute aching to catch season 7, with the loss of 2 of the original cast. Not Sophia Bush, thankfully.

Funny, how it hit me only today when I pass by it every single day. It was one of the many places we used in the creation of the fond memories of all of us. But it is gone now amidst everything else, replaced by others who use it to create fond memories. It was heart-breaking after that day, and because of it, we've become so estranged, almost strangers. While it's no longer like it used to be, I'm comforted to have the memories and photos to hold on to. I hope I never get dementia or amnesia.

back to the top