<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
It is like plastic
Thursday, September 24, 2009
I'm avoiding the lies
Cause they just might slip
Can someone stop the noise?
I don't know what it is
But I just don't fit

Hellohello

It's been a long time since an update. It's more of a combination of compulsory hiatus and the fact that I've loads of things cruising in my mind which would probably get me ranting incessantly.

Okay, so it is kinda late but the ridiculous prelims are finally over. Yay, I'm extremely happy. And yet, I'm, or rather I was dreading the end of prelims because my results would be revealed. Yes, and after 3 and a half of weeks of no lessons, it is back to tutorials and lectures and the first day is definitely one shit of a roller coaster. I literally couldn't wait to get out of the school compound, back to the comforts of my own home, where I can escape into a place of dreams and fantasy.

All righty. Enough of my ranting about how sucky it was. I wanna thank some people for their support. Xinyi, as usual, for her support throughout the whole prelim period, for being there when I start freaking out in the wee hours of the night, for listening to my complains about the super difficult papers and encouraging me. Also, there is Steph, who had faith and believing in me plus her encouragement before some papers. And there is Kailing, who's somehow psychic and always texts me at the moments when I reach the ultimate low. Lastly, there is Xuhao who mass send all his notes and everything to me before the prelims, so I can do some last minute saving before sending myself into the battlefield.

Thanks very much all of you. I'm super glad to have friends like you all! (: Who needs boyfriends when you have awesome friends like this? HAH

Yeah, I'm so glad it is friday tomorrow, because I do not have to dwell on how sucky my results are/ would get and I do not have to face the teachers. Just like how we all have to face Mr Ong during GP lecture this morning.

But life is more than results isn't it? That's something we all know and understand. And yet, we fall into the group where results are everything in our life. Like if you fail a particular subject, you'd wail and moan and complain and whatnot. I'm definitely guilty of that, especially if the subject is GP, and at times like this, I wish I'm not in Singapore, but someplace else where education is less of a focus.

Okay. I gotta stop talking about school or anything remotely related. Shall talk about happy things, like Justin Beiber. Love his voice albeit it has not break yet. And, Moonlight Resonance is love!!! It makes life so much more bearable because of the awesome story plot and actors. I think I can watch it a million times and not feel bored. Plus, we saw the new Fox Disney series and there is this really cute jacket that is starting to grow on me as I think about it.

I'd been on some Nicholas Sparks spree lately. I kinda like his stories, because they are mostly set in North Carolina which reminds me completely of OTHlove. Yep, kinda like his writing style too. Simple yet potent enough to draw the readers into the story. And lots of feelings despite writing most of the story in the third person point of view. But the best gotta be A Walk To Remember. Probably one of the sweetest stories he wrote.

Appearances can be everything.

I promised and I won't.
back to the top