I'd never gone with the wind
Just let it flow
Let it take me where it wants to go to
'Til you open the door
Hellohello
So, 1 and a half papers have come and gone. And I believe that I'm beyond screwed for prelims. My supposedly better subject, was so screwed. When I saw the summary qn, I was fooled into thinking it was easy. But lo and behold, there were barely enough points to even reach 120 words and I simply BSed my way through. Paper 1 was challenging as well. I basically BS-ed as well.
It's just like a little under 2 years ago. But I don't think I'd felt like this. And I think prelims have got into my head such that I'm having dreams about them. Talk about anxiety. It is pretty evident in my dreams. And the distress I felt after, was horrifying.
And if you'd like to know, you're not helping. Not a bit.
Anyways, been indulging myself in Disney movies and stuff so far. There was Aladdin on Thursday night, Spectacular (although it's not Disney's) on Friday, The Prince and the Pauper and Cadet Kelly today and hopefully Princess Protection Programme tomorrow. Say I'm childish or whatever. I don't care, I love Disney. (: Oh yeah, I've been told this week that I'm childish, or I sound like a little girl. Totally match my birthday right?
I don't think you know. But it reflects a lot about the human character. And it sucks, but we are all guilty of such actions.
Was talking to Steph about cute guys and we both agreed that one guy is super hot. It totally made me launch into zi high mood.
And talking about zi high, apparently two songs make me go gaga now. Mysteriously, one song is kinda a sad and bittersweet one, but it makes my heart swoon. The other one is by Cobra Starship. Partly because it features Leighton Meester and her voice is kinda serenading.
And you tossed me into disequilibria again. It was a total opposite of the other time, but effects is nevertheless the same.
All righty. Time to get myself away from the com. And hopefully hit the sack soon. I gotta start updating more sporadically. At least until A's end. But I think I won't be able to achieve this aim or I'll go nuts before A's even start.
OTH Season 7's gonna start soon. Can't wait!!!!! NO MORE STUPID LEYTON OR PUCAS. I prefer pucas, cos it sounds like puke which is what they are.