I feel like a nincompoop (haha new ludicrous word I learnt today. Sounds like poop i.e. shit). It was mere words and I was speeding as usual, but it kept rushing that I simply had to yank myself out for a momentary pause. It does nothing but recapitulate the power words do hold over us. The power of words, coupled with all the different nuances and connotations can have a significant impact on us. To a certain extent, it can be a double edge sword.
Okay. I think I'd stop because my thoughts are hopelessly scattered at the moment. I need to collect them and hopefully head to slumber-land.
It's been a fairly good day, with a bright and happy start before I'd even reached school. There should be more days like this.
By the way, the other forms of nincompoop are nincompoopery and nincompoopish. I'm super fascinated with this word. It is somewhat ticklish and it's gotta be my favourite word at the moment despite it's silliness, simply because of how hilarious I'd sound when I tell people I'm a nincompoop. Or that I'm nincompoopery or nincompoopish. They'd think I'm poop, which I'm so not.
"But what's the point of breathing if someone already tells you the difference between and apple and a bicycle? If I bite a bicycle and ride an apple, then I'll know the difference."
-Arizona Dreams