But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirtsShe's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers
Love this music video. Best Female Video at the VMAs. Talking about the VMAs, this has gotta be one of the most controversial VMAs we have seen in a while. With Kanye's jackass stunt, which embarrassed him and poor Taylor, Lady Gaga's blood spurting performance of Papparazzi, Taylor's unique performance at the Subway and then on top of New York's plentiful yellow cabs and lastly, Beyonce's classy act, it was a pretty enjoyable one. Okay, probably old news but yeah.
It's been a while since I'd uploaded pictures. Have a tonne of them to upload now, thanks to the friend I have in procastination.
Anyways, school tomorrow. I think we're gonna get back our Math Papers tomorrow seeing we have Math Tutorial tomorrow. I hope it is gonna be good. Or maybe I should hope that it won't be too bad, knowing AJ's famous killer Math papers.
Suddenly, I have nothing much to blog about. All thoughts vanished from my mind. And I realised why I find reading so pleasurable. It provides an escape, from our lives laden with difficulties and woes, to an alternative world, where fantasy overpower everything else. Yes fantasy can be a form of escapism. It is mine.