Who am I fooling
I'm just a smiling face
In a make believe world
Who am I fooling
I'm just a wannabe
I'd attempt blogging using my phone. But I got so irritated with the puny fonts that I gave up. So here I am, on the desktop ranting my brains out so as to stop my mind from whirring non-stop.
It's merely Monday, but I feel so tired already. And the work load seems like a bottomless pit. Just throw me in there to drown. It's gonna be a long week, because my lessons from tomorrow till friday do not end before 4.45pm. ):
I can't wait for the truncated timetable, which is undeniably shiokness. But then, we prolly have loads of tests/ papers/ timed practices, not to mention revision.
I got distracted for a little while and it took my mind of things. But reality soon returned and it doesn't change the fact that I made my choice. It doesn't alter the fact that this cycle, vicious or not, will not end unless something is done.
Today's just keep replaying in my head and how it. My lack of control, that I must blame.
Seriously, I think I drive myself crazy more than anyone else would.