Share with me the blankets that your wrapped in
Because its cold outside
Share with me the secrets that you kept in
Because its cold inside cold inside its cold inside
Hello World.
Well well, the long weekend is over. ): It is such a drag.
The school week was all right I guess. Lotsa work to do and things to deal with. There was the walk with Yizhen after Math Mock on Wed. Haha!! We walked a pretty long way, all the way from school to the other bus stop outside my house. Yep. Managed to catch up with her. (:
Yeah! There was the making of National Day video. It was ridiculously ridiculous.
So after National Day celebrations, headed to Ion (Finally!) with Yanyan and Banana. Walked around for a long time trying to find a place for lunch, before we gave up and ate Burger King. Pathetic right? Haha! But it was fun and we ate delicious ice cream!! Yum!
Photos below.
Yep. So while everyone was celebrating Asean Day, there we were remembering. It is unimaginable that it's been a year. And the turmoil we went through seemed like another lifetime ago.
Somehow, I got nostalgic over Brucas and started watching tonnes of videos of Brucas. It is really heart wrenching and yet so sweet to see their love admist their pain and drama. So Mark Schwan had murdered the plot when he ended Brucas, but I still love OTH and Brucas. Hardcore fan of Brucas I am. And there are many more out there.
Yeah, this week is gonna be chaotic. 3 mock papers in a week. It can kill. I know I should totally be studying for my papers but I'm so bored with all the studying. Was talking to Clement just now and we both agreed that time passed really quickly. I remember we were both mugging like mad for O levels 2 years ago. Looking back now, O Level seemed really easy, especially with all the support I got from all my friends back then. We all studied together and helped each other out, with no questions asked. I miss those days.
Okay. I really think this weekend was all for nostalgia and reminiscing over the past. Maybe, because of what significance this weekend held and will hold for the rest of time.
So, something got to me after reading the fanfics and I read my diary. Ironically, the first entry was about what this weekend is about. That's besides the point. It refreshed my memory and jolted some thoughts. On hindsight, things were less hazy then and it is just a difference of a mere few months.
Sometimes, I wish words are said instead, no matter how horrid the truth might be. It beats wondering about it all the time and trying to infer from evidences that are barely there. At least then, our regret is over the things we did, rather than the things we did not do. And at least then can we make ammends for the things we did, than having nothing to make ammends for. At least then, we can tell ourselves we did all that we could, to the best of our ability at that point of time. It is better than sitting around and waiting for something to happen.

in the glam toilet of Ion!

Say cheese


Unglammmm

Even more unglam..