I'm mega mega tired. I know I promised to sleep early because it is really bad for health as you said, but I'm sorry I can't keep up my end of the bargain.
I'm so glad this school week is gonna end tomorrow. It's been a really bad week. Way too tired most of the time and lots had been running through my mind. All I wanna do now, is just to sleep everything away, the fatigue and everything else. And then, hopefully when I wake up, the world will be like a rainbow, with a pot of gold at the end. Everyone would be smiling and there'll be no pain or sadness. School and exams would not exist and hence there will be no stress and pressure to excel and succeed. And all we do all day is to just laugh and have fun. Everyone around will be happy and nice. There is no anger or such a thing as enemies.
That sounds immensely perfect and yet so outrageously imperfect. Idealistic and not realistic.
Okay. I'm starting to bull-shit and make no sense whatsoever.
I'm having a Physics Mock Paper tomorrow(!!!) and I've yet to flip through my notes. And somehow, I'm blogging the most random thoughts (or not) and rubbishing about how life should be like a rainbow. I'm ridiculous.
And I'm sorry (again). I don't know if you realised but I really did not mean it this time. But I got sidetracked. It keeps happening, but I never once planned for it to be so. It's just stupid decisions because of stupid reasons.
I guess, all I want is for it to stop haunting me. But somehow, serenity simply eludes me. I don't want to enter the state of despair or anything related. I just want to wish it all away.
I need a traffic light to stop the flow of thoughts. And maybe, it can cause a jam in my head and I can finally get to sleep. How I wish it could be that simplistic.