Level 1 you played me
2, you paused me
3, I realized
Your high score show
Your cheats don't work
I find the above picture somewhat amazingly cute. I have no idea how the photo turned out like this. I wasn't even posing, but rather trying to take my towel away. And Sab, being her egoistical self, was holding proudly onto the card she made, while Yanning the pig was holding her cake.
Yeah, anyway, I think God must be trying to tell me something, because there were two underlying themes of life that have been so poignantly experienced in this mere 2 days we call the weekend. It sounds pretty Literature-ish, but that's what it seems to me. I'm only going to mention one though, because I don't wanna really publicise the other issue. Anyway, where's the fun if I spill everything here isn't it?
The GP homework we had to do over the weekend highlight the topic of risk. We risk to gain and perhaps the greater the risk, the greater the gain. Now, the issue might not lie in how much we are going to risk, but rather if we could even make the first step of taking the risk. Not all would be willing to put what they hold dear to them on the line, your physical assets or your heart, both tangible and intangible. And paradoxically, the greatest risk lies in the fact that we risk nothing at all. We risk not knowing, we risk not experiencing, we risk not enjoying the fruits, we risk missing out on what we call life, just to name a few. And the only thing we can comfort and pride ourselves with is the fact that we are safe and we protected what is important to us.
So, truncated timetable tomorrow! YAY ME! It's gonna be shiok I hope. I sincerely hope that there would be nothing thrown my way and drown me in a sea of melancholy. It would be a lie to say that everything would be ok, but please please the Great One who is so omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent, bless me with a few days of pure joy and bliss. I know You will provide.
Perhaps, I'd decided right before it began or escalated to something to risk nothing at all. Hence all my weird and senseless decisions and actions, or so it seems. At this point of time, I do not regret or whatnot. ( I dare not say anything about the future. I'm not that clairvoyant.)
Suddenly, I'm so tempted to watch the Hannah Montana movie. It's a random urge. And the guy who plays Lucas, so reminds me of Psycho Derek. Okay. This won't make sense to anyone unless you watch OTH, but the name itself is pretty much self-explanatory.
But what torments is the notion that I think I know when in fact I don't know at all, and all was built like a house made from a stack of cards on sand.
I'd just wanna run off into the sunset and never come back again.