<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The Bitter Pill Of Pretence
Friday, August 14, 2009
I feel like a fraud
That's a bitter pill to swallow
Sometimes just hits me right between the eyes
Everyone can see through my disguise
Who am I fooling

This was what Sabrina came up with during GP lesson in the morning, with Yanning and my creative inputs of course. Welcome to our world. :)

I'm utterly tired now. School is way too draining. I'm mood swinging too much for my own good. Despair and melancholy don't seem to be very far off. That's bad.

So, somehow, by God's grace, I survived this killer week. 3 papers crammed into a 4-day week. 2 papers on the same day, both testing our memory and our understanding. Not to mention the outstanding tutorials thanks to my bad habit of procastination and being distracted by other stuffs. I need to get out of this cycle.

Got the prelim timetable today. It feels so real suddenly, that prelims is drawing near. I hate this feeling of the upcoming examinations looming over me, because it means I seriously have to get down to mugging hard for prelims. Studying should be a fun process, but examinations robs us of this enjoyment. This should not be justified. Not at all.

So after school today, headed to town for a little while. I think I must be either too deprived of shopping or I just had to release my frustrations through shopping. I really like going to Ion. It makes me feel rich. And there is a lot of good food there. Like the delicious ice cream.

I'm really sad that my Forensic Heroes 2 is over. :((((((((((((
No more shows for me to look forward to anymore. I really really enjoyed watching Forensic Heroes 1 and 2. I like FH2 more because Charmaine Sheh and Kevin Cheng both starred in it and Kevin was so sweet to Charmaine in the show. I was smiling like an idiot while watching how he managed to break down the walls surrounding Charmaine's character and eventually, winning her trust as well as her heart. And at the last episode, tears threatened to fall, despite me watching the show once before.

You made the same choice twice. Is there any significance behind this choice or am I thinking way too much as usual?

Just the thought of Charmaine and Kevin watching their sunset, as in the show, brings a smile.
Sweet it is.

Sometimes, fantasy is much much better than reality.
I'm sorry I gave the cold shoulder. I just did not have the mood.
And then you walked away. Is it my fault then?
back to the top