<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Saturday, July 25, 2009
It's getting worse. I really really really hate it. Hate, loathe, abhor, detest, revolt against, disrelish, scorn, despise. You get the point. My head actually feel so tired trying to think of more synonyms. You have no idea how it makes me feel and how much I don't like it. Cut me some slack will ya? It's come to a point where all I want to do is get away. It is so suffocating at times.

On another note, it was sweet indeed. I was really caught off guard. But then again, expectance would just ruin everything won't it? It is the element of surprise that makes the simplest of things look ever so grand.

Sometimes, even though my head drives me nuts, I wish I can just live in it. The world in my head is a better place at times. Because I get to do whatever I want simply because I want to. It's my head after all.

And I wonder, if it was just in your nature or was it not. And if I have the answer, it will illuminate many things. It will either be the start or the end. A very thin line just separates the two. But it makes all the difference in the world.

It's gonna be a silent revolt (What an oxymoron). Until everything spills.

I really want to watch GG, OTH, 90210 and Forensic Heroes very much. I really would like to. Thank you very much.
back to the top