But suffice it to say
We're leaving things unsaid
We sing ourselves to sleep
Watching the day lie down instead
Heyho,
It's friday once again. It's been one of the crazier weeks, where night time soon became the extention of day time because of the endless tutorials and revision lectures to prepare for. Not to mention the mock paper on Tuesday. And school's been ending late for most of the days these week, which brings about fatigue.
So, finally, SGC is done. The chiong-ing for SGC was no joke, trying to recall everything and crapping my way through.
And I finally borrowed Romeo and Juliet from the school library. Entering the Literature section of the school library was like entering an alternate universe. It seemed so much quieter than the usual peace in the library and there was no one there at all. Just the books.
As usual, there is some level of difficulty trying to read the Old English but, that's what makes it enjoyable. It might sound sardonic, because the Old English is difficult to decipher at times, but I like it. I so should have taken Lit instead of all the Science subjects I'm taking now. Anyways, reading Romeo and Juliet just made me want to buy my own copy of the book from Borders. And, it made me really appreciate Ms Ow even more now, for she made Macbeth much easier to understand during her lessons as compared to now, when I have to try understand Romeo and Juliet all by myself, with all the figurative language, imagery, metaphors, couplets, irony, puns and personification.
After Romeo and Juliet, I'm gonna read Twelfth Night, Julius Caesar and maybe Hamlet. And Merchant of Venice, since we only covered a small part of it in Lit lessons during Sec 2.
Today, it just sent me straight into mental turmoil, if you didn't know. The nagging doubt is growing stronger, after the weekends and monday and it resurfaced today.
So, we had our CCA Farewell Party on wed. It was touching to see the extent to which the j1s went just to make it a memorable party. It puts us to shame. It was fun nevertheless and we got presents! Haha!! Mal, my husband, and I got identical presents. (: But someone had to go and ruin it after the whole thing and spoiled everyone's mood. Seriously, we don't think too highly of ourselves. Whatever result that we got, was the evidence of hardwork of everyone in the club, Ms Hu and Ms Yeo. Just because we aren't a niche CCA, does not equate us to animals you can scream and shout at. We've proven ourselves. Face it. And do think about the consequential effect you bring upon others just because of what you did and said.
But then again, what you say can't bring us down. We are strong. Our journey this year is more than self-evident. We've come further than we expected and in the midst, formed great friendships. Isn't that the point of CCA, apart from providing us with a holistic education?
I was way too distracted today by the innate struggle going on in my head. This is bad. Really bad. ):
A simple act can be interpretted in different ways. Apparently, we see it differently, or it would not have happened at all. I was a fool to have just assumed that so easily. I realised that now.
All right. Enough of the whining. Photos below!

The J2s + Ms Hu (:

Sports Club 08-09(we're the second batch!) (:

Sports Club 2009
