forget-
: to lose the remembrance of
: be unable to think of or recall
: to cease from doing
: to treat with inattention or disregard
: to disregard intentionally
:
overlook —usually used in the imperative
: to give up hope for or expectation of —usually used in the imperative
: to cease remembering or noticing
: to fail to become mindful at the proper time
Taken from Mariam Webster.
One of the possibly worst feelings in this world is the feeling of forgetting something important. The despair and worthlessness it brings about is terrible, be it on purpose or not.
But I guess, nothing can ever beat the feeling of being forgotten. The feeling of being discarded and tossed onto one side. The feeling of being forgotten by those that matter to you, or those whom you want their approval and acceptance. That is by far, one of the worst feelings ever experienced and the most cruel one in fact. And it really shouldn't be felt by anyone, not even the most evil person on earth.
And I'm most sorry, if I'd ever forget someone. I really did not mean to.