Everyone should know that there is such a word called relaxation.
Had school until 6plus (again!) for the second time this week and I feel utterly drained out. There was 4 hours of GP in total today. Even though GP is one of the subjects that I have an inclination to, 4 hours was simply too much.
Finally, it is gonna be a short day tomorrow. But there is PTM and I'm hoping my parents won't go.
You don't know but it infuriates me to see your lack of understanding. And what aggravates it is that I see the same whole cycle beginning again. I hate it you know? But silly me, of course you don't. And silly me again, for thinking it will change, or at least, it won't happen. Once again, it makes everything worse. And to a certain extent, I really want to seek avoidance.All right. I gotta go study physics. :(
Nervous breakdown? It's your fault then.