All right. Back from a long break. I was supposed to be mugging the shit out of me. But well, I tried.
Had two study sessions over the last week. Was kinda focused both times. Maybe I should go out to study more often. Cinny Chin! So when we gonna study together? I ask you already!! You set the date! :)
Took a little break today and headed to Iluma for dinner with some friends. Had a lot of laughs and screams because we watched Drag Me To Hell. Woah. That's like the freakiest horror ever! I'm no fan of horrors but this one is really crazy. The sound effects of the theatre were either too good or it was plain loud and I pratically covered my ears throughout the movie. In fact, everyone was doing the same when it got too loud. As usual, the story plot was a lil' stupid and there wasn't many gory scenes but it did scare the shit out of me.






Been trying to be a good girl and mug for my exams but I'm running outta time. We all are. The best thing would be for the holidays to be extended or even cancellation of the CTs. But well, it ain't gonna come true.
There's some inspiration lately and I've put that to good use I hope.
I've been on some tea frenzy lately. Especially for milk tea or the normal teh-o from the coffeeshops. And somehow, the caffeine is affecting me more than usual. After drinking tea, even though it's still early in the night can get me all fired up until 2-3am. That's bad. But I'm craving for tea so badly.
Cinny's complaining my blog is emo-ish. So, I shan't post the bad stuff. Happy now, Cinny? :) (You should be, because I mentioned you twice in one post. You should be so honoured! Haha!!)
All righty. Shall wait for my hair to dry (it's taking such a long time) before I'm off to lala land.