<body>
JustBecause
Somewhere a clock is ticking
profile
shut up and sit down
Cassandra :D
Child of God
1 October 1991
Anderson Primary
Zhonghua Secondary
Anderson Junior College

Friends
:D
SOPHIA BUSH!♥
BROOKE AND LUCAS!
ONE TREE HILL!♥
ONE TREE HILL!

2e2'05 blog 3e4'06
4e4'07 blog AJC Sports Club Four of us Zhonghua Girl Guides 23/08 Zion YD 2006/2007

Aaron Ami Audrey
Beng Heng Boon Hao Cherlyn Christopher Cinny Clarice Elyssa Ernest Erusha Felicia Heng Felicia Lim
Grace Gui Ru Hui Ru
Janice Jermyn Jing Ke Jonathan Tan Kar Wei Kendrick Lisa Louisa Koh Lynette Mei Jun Michelle Ming Ying Monica Nicholas Norhuda Oswell Pearle Priscilla Regina Samuel Chia Sharifah Sophia Stephanie Wong Susan Valerie Vanessa Wan Chun Wan Zhen Wee Zong Xin Yi Yan Ning Yeo Mei Yizhen
tagboard
scream your lungs

<.
memories
scary flashbacks
October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Monday, May 18, 2009
But I'll leave my window open
'Cause I'm too tired at night for all these games
Just know I'm right here hopin'
That you'll come in with the rain

Don't know what to make of it and that's causing a whole lot of turmoil in the head.
It's gonna be a long week. ):
I really can't wait for the school holidays, even though there is so many extra lectures and tutorials. And that formulates half of the mere 4 weeks of break we have. Nevertheless, this break is much needed, as it symbolises a total break from school, anything and everything related to school I hope. All except for studying, which is a definite must after my promise today.
Talking about today, it's no wonder why Monday always suck. Decision to be made, with many things to weigh and consider.
I know it's not what you want and what you want me to do, but it is something I want and want to do now, at this point of time. I may regret or whatnot, but it's my choice. It's my decision. I hope you understand.
If making decisions are not enough, the added burden is having to keep to the decision that's made. It was extremely tough today, because I think I know and I think you do know too. I've tried my best. And that's all that matters. But that isn't the end. It was messed up. When I saw, I knew. It was almost like a repeat.
If it happened a week early, I might have been happy. But now, it's questionable. Threw me off path, engulfed by the darkness.
It just doesn't sit right and I don't know why. The guilt sets in when it shouldn't be there.
I really need to do my Econ Case Study and Essay outline. But I'm procastinating, and it is 11.20pm already. Need to focus and get things done. But my mind's just flying off. That's bad. Real bad.
back to the top