You know you got me off my highest guard,
Believe me when I say it's hard.
We'll get through this tonight
And I know one day you and I will be free
Well, we made it past monday. Tutorial Day. Imagine, 3 hours of Chem Tutorial today. Lecture Day tomorrow. It is the perfect day to pon school.
What prowress. With such a simple action, you erroded all walls, washed away all pacts made just a mere day before. It is highly frustrating, after the euphoria is all gone. And it is indeed a vicious cycle, taking its toll. Sometimes I wonder if its my bane or my miracle.
What I suspected all along is taking its form. But it is not enough.
It is simply a new revelation. There is nothing else I can say except I'm way way astounded. I never expected it to come to such a state. I understand where it all came from and yet, I'm supposed to pretend I don't have a clue. It is miraculously disastrous. It is way out of my expectations that it took on this path. It is disheartening to see something so sweet falling into this mess of an entanglement. This should not have happened.
Lost and found. It is so rare and unpredictable.
I'm sorry if I'm so pms-y recently. But I've been wearing my heart on my sleeve for it is just too tiring to bury everything deep within me.