And now we're standing face to face
Isn't this world a crazy place
Just when I thought our chance had passed
You go and save the best for last
The best things happened when it is unexpected. (:
Wanted to buy my crumpler today but something cropped up and I didn't get it. ): It is all right. I'm gonna be patient. One day it will be mine. (:
I think I should not have read The Cupid Effect. It planted ideas in my head which are so hard to eradicate and it is annoying me. And the whole of the week, the same thing has been happening.
I don't believe my opinion will change for now. It is unfair because my judgement is impaired. But then again, what can you do? Nothing is going to change my mind, as yet. Especially when I recall what happened. Only time will prove it all, but at this rate, I really have my doubts.
Received a really sweet note from ducky the duck today. Got me smiling despite how simple it was. It was a surprise. Didn't expect her to give something today. (: Thanks!!
Overall, it's really sweet.
I WANT TO WATCH CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC!
When you say something, mean it. Seriously. Words should not be taken lightly, neither should it be used lightly.