Oh why you look so sad
The tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Don’t be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
Cause I’ve seen the dark side too
Down with one book, a thousand more to go. :)
One more week to the school holidays. It might be just one week, but it is a break (I hope!) from school and lessons. And, I hope the teachers will keep the make-up lectures and tutorials to the minimum, which is none!
The past week was torturous, physically and mentally. 2.4km run on tuesday, Physics SPA and 5 items on thurs, econ test and A Level Chinese Results on friday.
Talking about Chinese Results, I'm really thankful for what I got. It was totally unpexpected, which made me really happy. It was like O Levels all over again. Getting something so unexpected and that tears threatened to fall due to the shock and joy. To those who did not get what you wanted, cheer up yeah? :)
Was listening to More Than Words just now, which brought about a wave of nostalgia. I really missed those times we had, especially in the comfort of the small room my other half and I shared.

APPLE FARM! burrr, it's cold in here.

Andernesia <3

wonderful dinner after a long day of work
Things have yet to clear up over the course of this week. Yeah, it might have cleared up a little on friday, but it still ambiguous. The hesitation is building up. I just wish I could take the plunge and get it over and done with. If cutting it completely away will take away this feeling, I might actually do it.
No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn. – Hal Borland