Marry me, Juliet - you'll never have to be alone.
I love you and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad - go pick out a white dress;
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'"
It's been a while since this thought last visited me. As usual, a simple sentence started that whole vicious cycle. I was astounded when I first read that text. It caught me off-guard and I was dumbfounded. It is now over, because I'm stronger this time. And there are other factors to be considered this time round. It is nothing and I ain't gonna make a mountain out of a molehill. This isn't gonna affect us. I'm not gonna let it. And, I know better now.
I seriously suck at taking my own advice.
I've been craving for long bus rides for a long time. Especially, one as long as the one from Surabaya to Malang. Around 3 hours plus. With music playing, that would be the best time to sit down and contemplate, to think.
The sleeping problem is back to haunt me. I hate it and I can't sleep.
I was excited for that day. But now, the excitement is gone.
I'm at a loss of what to say now. Too many things crowding my mind, fighting for attention.
And when I look out of the window, it is pitch black once again.